Thursday, May 16, 2013

GBF? Yes, But I Am Not::

Snarky
Sarcastic
A fashionista (abhor shopping for myself, but get a great whack out of hanging with a woman while she shops. Something about their unvarnished enthusiasm is catching, very impressive. And I don't mind offering advice, for anything from over-ruling an over-the-top lipstick to an outfit which doesn't quite nail her particular persona)

I'm just a guy who happens to be gay. And though this doesn't solely define me, my gayness is most certainly a deep and telling and important part of yours truly, Dan Collier. 

Do I announce my homosexuality when I walk down the street? Enter a room? To another gay man, most certainly. To straight women? Yes, again most certainly. To straight men, not really.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment